At Honda Techno Fort Co., Ltd. (the “Company”), personal information provided by applicants will be handled as follows.
We will ask applicants to apply upon understanding the following details.
Please understand that applicants that fail to provide personal information may be excluded from employment screening.
1. Purpose of use of personal information
The Company will use the personal information of applicants solely within the scope necessary for provision of recruiting information to applicants, employment screening and procedures for joining the Company.
We will not use personal information for other purposes without the consent of the applicants themselves.
Please note in advance that we will not return the various documents submitted by applicants (such as resumes and transcripts).
2. Provision of personal information
The Company will not provide personal information of applicants to third parties, except for in the following two cases:
- (1) Where provision is under the laws and regulations
- (2) Where provision to cooperating companies such as contractors is necessary for the purpose of use as stated in 1 above.
3. Security management of personal information
The Company will take necessary and appropriate security measures in storage and management of personal information of applicants to prevent leaks, etc.
Personal information of applicants that are hired after employment screening will be appropriately managed as employee information after joining the Company.
Personal information of applicants that are not hired will be disposed of by appropriate methods (such as incineration or shredding) and deleted.
4. Inquiry, correction, and deletion of personal information
When applicants desire to inquire, correct or delete their own personal information, kindly contact the following:Honda Techno Fort Co., Ltd. Personnel Affairs Dept., Personnel Affairs Block
89-4 Hagadai, Haga-machi, Haga-gun, Tochigi 321-3325
- : 028-677-2724 (1117 after automated voice response)
- ： 028-677-4464
- ： email@example.com